Catch Your Limit Challenge
Our Catch Your Limit Challenge process is a dramatically different approach to growing leaders at all levels and provides a safe coaching environment and hands-on training ground for professional development in the areas of:
- leading organizational transformation
- building strong teams, team leaders and team members
- interpersonal communication skills
- practicing strategic and innovative decision making and problem solving skills
- developing a strong corporate culture and living your brand at all touch points
- leadership, mentoring and succession planning
During the Catch Your Limit Challenge process, we will discuss, teach and provide opportunities to apply a variety of skills. Below is a brief list of curriculum components:
- Great Organizations
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Living the Brand
- Start with Yourself
- Assessment Tools/Strategies
- Written Action Plans
- Running Effective Meetings
SAMPLE - Catch Your Limit Challenge Process
"No matter how long the journey, it is completed one step at a time."
- Ancient Somebody
We're going on an incredible odyssey of self, team and organizational discovery and development!
Following is a brief overview of the objectives, opportunities and challenges in the Catch Your Limit Challenge.
- Develop, focus and harness the energy/creativity/strategic thinking of your team in order to provide cohesive leadership and direction for the entire organization.
- Build a collaborative team of people that know how to think (not what to think) and are willing to hold themselves and each other accountable for their thinking/actions
- Lead positive change and make a positive impact on the communities you touch (internal and external)
- Deliver superior performance relative to your mission
- Achieve lasting endurance beyond any leader, idea or setback
Challenge Overview (A dozen mission essential steps that will help you "catch your limit"):
1. Staff Assessment Interviews (Buy In):
Always start with the AS IS. Develop a snapshot of where your staff's mindset is now. We conduct confidential interviews with each individual (qualitative) and objectify their collective perceptions of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of both leadership and organization (quantitative).
2. Online Assessments:
Catch Your Limit will conduct Online Assessments with staff on a variety of subjects from change, team ability, leadership and creativity.
3. Where do we want to go?
Explore (facilitated process involving staff) the TO BE (see Objectives) ... what we must focus on to maintain relevance to our customers, our organization and ourselves 3-5 years from now? This is our vision and the purpose of our Challenge.
The GAP between the AS IS and TO BE becomes the organization's overall challenge/opportunity and the GAP (Group Action Plans) becomes the focus of the Catch Your Limit Challenge.
4. Let's get off to a great start with a two-day offsite Kick-Off Retreat:
- Review pre retreat reading assignments
- Introduce "Catch Your Limit Challenge" initiative
- Share the SWOT assessments results (As Is)
- Review Visioning output (To Be)
- Discuss the (GAP) and how we (the collective we) will develop the mindset and skill sets it will take to go from the As Is to the To Be
- Create teams (GAP Challenge Groups) to focus on high priority challenges
- Learn what "living the brand at all touch points" means
- Learn/practice some of the basic skill sets for developing/sustaining great leaders, teams and organizational brand
- Discuss WIIFM (What's In It For Me)
5. Quarterly Full-Day Retreats:
Assess/discuss how we are developing our brand and culture of discipline and accountability, introduce new skill sets and revisit current skill sets.
6. Catch Your Limit ><(("> will guide/mentor the staff in staying true to the vision, objectives and brand in all actions, communications and strategies.
7. Catch Your Limit ><(("> will have monthly Senior Management powwows to discuss strategy, future agendas, progress, evaluations, etc. (1 hour per month in person, via telephone or Skype online video/phone service)
8. Catch Your Limit ><(("> will have monthly powwows with GAP Challenge Groups (or groups' liaisons) for continuing learning/development of the "Catch Your Limit Challenge" initiative.
9. Catch Your Limit ><(("> will work to develop an accountability system that will become the core conscious of the initiative.
10. How are we delivering along the way?
- CYL will utilize online assessment tools at the start of our journey to create a baseline measurement. The online assessments will be completed again in one year to measure progress and serve as a benchmark for evaluation.
- Catch Your Limit will conduct annual follow-up SWOTS and evaluations to determine the progress of the CYL Challenge.
- The Action Plans will include measurable objectives, strategies, timelines, accountabilities, resources and evaluation plans. On-going review of Action Plan progress will be used for evaluation purposes.
11. Participate in a Catch Your Limit Journal or password protected website for staff to record both their personal and team journeys.
12. Have a ball doing all the above!